A History of Patient Focused Service
Beginning with a single location on the south side of Indianapolis, Indiana, Home Health Depot has grown to offer home medical equipment at its 15 branch locations across the Midwest. We now serve patients and caregivers in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Iowa.
The growth of our company has been driven by our continued focus on patient care and expanding our innovative service offerings to help patients stay safely in the home of their choice.
Today, we are proud to offer:
- One of the largest groups of RESNA-Certified Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) in the Midwest. This certification from the Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America requires 2 years of industry experience in direct patient care and successful completion of an exam that illustrates an understanding of the industry.
- One of the largest teams of Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists (CAPS) in the Midwest who are trained to be able to help seniors live in their home for as long as possible. These professionals support home accessibility concerns.
- Access to thousands of high quality home medical products including Power Wheelchairs and other mobility products.
- One of the largest Custom Rehabilitation Departments in the Midwest allowing us to offer customized equipment and wheelchairs for children with special needs or adults with neuromuscular conditions.
- One of the largest and most comprehensive service departments in the Midwest.
- A team of licensed Respiratory Therapists on staff who can assist with both oxygen and sleep therapy needs.
To improve the lives of individuals with disabilities and health problems by being the most patient-focused, responsive and efficient home medical equipment company in the Midwest.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the most patient-focused, responsive and efficient home medical equipment company in the Midwest by:
- Working to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities and health problems by providing the highest quality products and services;
- Maintaining the highest standards of honesty and integrity;
- Providing attention to detail and patient satisfaction;
- Creating a company culture that inspires creativity and innovation;
- Emphasizing corporate and social responsibility; and
- Being fiscally responsible, enabling our company to grow, invest in our employees and better serve our communities.